20 Jul Join our Team
To View full Ad or Apply for click on the job title
JFP is a long established urban consulting practice with expertise in Civil Engineering, Surveying, Town Planning, Urban Design and Landscape Architecture. JFP has a well established and exciting client base and this stability flows through the company structure enabling JFP to offer a strong work-life balance to its staff.
Our Engineering team is currently looking for 2 x Graduate Engineers (1 for our Brisbane Office and 1 for our Sunshine Coast office). The successful candidates will work directly on JFP’s wide variety of urban development, council and infrastructure projects. JFP’s wide ranging expertise also offers successful candidates the ability to work alongside other urban development professionals and the opportunity for further future career advancement in the urban development industry.
The role will involve:
- Performing various types of Civil Engineering duties (incl. construction supervision, conceptual design, development cost estimates, tender management, stormwater management) as required under direction;
- Preparing Engineering related plans and reports under direction;
- Showing initiative in the performance of Engineering tasks.
Applications should possess the following attributes:
- Formal qualifications in Civil Engineering;
- 0-5 Years Experience
- Good leadership and communication skills;
- Enjoy working in a team;
- Experience with the Microsoft Office suite of programs; particularly Excel;
- Familiarity with 12D, AutoCAD, XPSWMM, InfoSWMM and InfoWater software packages would be an advantage;
- Potential to qualify as a Registered Professional Engineer Queensland in the future;
- Applicant must hold a current drivers licence.
JFP offers a strong team based environment and opportunities for future career development. If you want to take advantage of this opportunity then submit your application and CV for this position by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with your details.